Anderson Bankruptcy Attorney
Call the Bankruptcy Law Offices of Mark S. Zuckerberg, P.C. at our Anderson Office today for a FREE Bankruptcy and Debt Relief Consultation. We will use the legal system to help you to the full extent of the law. We will treat you with dignity, respect, and provide personal attention while always keeping you informed through the entire legal process.
Anderson Office Address
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
FREE Face to Face Debt Consultation
If you live in Anderson, Indiana and you want us to call you to set up your FREE Debt Consultation…Just fill out this short form and…then…click on the “Submit” button to email your information to us.
Confidentiality: All information provided will be kept strictly confidential.
Get a FREE Consultation Now
Call the Bankruptcy Law Offices of Mark S. Zuckerberg, P.C. at our Anderson Office, call us at 765-649-7777 today for a FREE Bankruptcy and Debt Relief Consultation.
What Can Bankruptcy Do For Me?
Bankruptcy Laws Were Written to Help Good Hard Working People Obtain a Fresh Start
Get the help you need…and get it fast!
In most cases, bankruptcy will help you:
- Eliminate debt you can’t pay.
- Eliminate the need for payday loans.
- Lower your monthly payments on items you wish to keep.
- Refinance of overdue mortgage and vehicle payments.
- Eliminate certain old marital debts.
- Eliminate certain older income taxes.
- Eliminate mortgage foreclosure deficiencies.
- Eliminate repossession deficiencies.
- Protect your property and assets.
- Instantly stop creditor calls.
- Stop repossessions of your vehicles.
- Stop foreclosure on your home or other property.
- Stop legal action.
- Start rebuilding your credit.
Start enjoying life again without the worry of bills.
- Reduce your stress level.
- Start putting your family first.
- Start sleeping at night.
- Get your life back.
- Get in a position to quit the second or third job.
- Start your life moving forward again.
- Feel like you stood up and took control.
Find Us On Google Maps