Why Choose Mark S. Zuckerberg for Your Bankruptcy Case
We understand that choosing the right Indianapolis bankruptcy attorney to represent your interests during this stressful time can be a tall order. First and most importantly, you need to know you’re not alone, and we have helped tens of thousands of people just like you!
We understand it’s likely you have never been in this situation and may have never met a bankruptcy attorney. Whether you find yourself the victim of job loss, medical bills, divorce, loss of a family member, or foreclosure, we empathize with your predicament. We will try to use the legal system to help you to the full extent of the law. We will treat you with dignity, respect, and provide personal attention while always keeping you informed through the entire legal process. When visiting our offices, you will find caring, compassionate staff who will not judge you or your circumstances while always following the motto, “There but for the grace of God go I.”
Why our Clients Choose Our Firm To Help Them File Bankruptcy In Indianapolis.
- We were named “Super Lawyers” in the years 2006 through 2020.
- We have achieved an A.V. rating by Martindale Hubbell.
- We are proud members of the American Bankruptcy Institute.
- We have extensive experience and documented results in helping over 30,000 people.
- Free case evaluation and legal consultation.
- We are proud members of the American Consumer Bankruptcy College.
- Our firm was named one of America’s Top 100 Bankruptcy Law Firms in 2010 and 2011 by D.E.C.A.F.
- Mark S. Zuckerberg was named one of Indiana’s Top 50 Attorneys in 2010 by Law & Politics.
- Mark S. Zuckerberg has been a Board Certified Consumer Bankruptcy Specialist since 2005.
Our country’s financial crisis has unleashed a staggering number of bankruptcies and foreclosures around the nation and has left many cash-strapped consumers frantically looking for ways to get a fresh start. You are not alone! Our firm has proven time, and again that filing for bankruptcy can be a legitimate choice to keep your assets, solve your financial problems, and start anew. Not a failure but a fresh start!